# Mobile app-initiated operations via OIDC
These guides illustrate how to integrate operations with MobileID InApp using the OpenID Connect (OIDC) protocol. With mobile app-initiated operations, the different operations are provided solely within the merchant's mobile app.
# Mobile app-initiated operations process
The lists provide step-by-step instructions and detailed descriptions of the different operations. The sections in the lists correspond to the numbered steps in the sequence diagrams.
Registration, or device activation, is the prerequisite for all other operations.
# Further reading
- MobileID InApp overview
- Mobile app-initiated operations via OIDC
- Mobile app-initiated operations: URL construction
- Mobile app-initiated operations: Finalise operation
- Backend-initiated operations via OIDC
- Backend-initiated operations: URL construction
- Backend-initiated operations: Finalise operation
- MobileID InApp electronic signatures
- MobileID InApp upgrade guide