# Test information
To be able to test Norwegian BankID, you need to generate a test user. You need this for both the "standard" and mobile version. In addition, when testing the mobile version, you also need a SIM card.
You can generate test users yourself from this page: https://ra-preprod.bankidnorge.no/#/generate (opens new window)
- Select end-user and gender.
- Select the Generate number button.
- In the "Order new BankID" form, enter the first name, last name, and a BankID friendly name.
- Select the Order button to order your new BankID test user.
Credentials for all test users
The one-time password is
otp and the password is
An alternative to generating new test users, is to use the following available test-users:
|National ID||Provider||Last name||First name|
# Order SIM cards for BankID on Mobile
You can order SIM cards for the BankID's mobile environment via Signicat's Service Desk, by email to email@example.com. You must include the following information:
- Number of SIM cards needed
- Whether the SIM cards should be connected to existing test users
- If so, the names and national ID numbers of those test users
- If you have no preference, some user data will be generated for you
- Organisation number
- Shipping address (with the recipient’s name)
- Billing address (with the recipient’s name)
- Billing E-mail address
Signicat will verify the order and pass it on to BankID. It will take approximately one week for the test SIM cards to arrive.