# Test information
In this page, you will find information on how to test FTN in a sandbox environment in the Signicat Dashboard. To learn more about integrating with FTN, go to Setup of FTN.
# Test users
The table below contains information about the test users you can use during authentication flows with specific FTN banks.
|Bank name||User name (ID)||Password||National ID number|
|Danskebank||Not available in test environment||n/a||n/a|
|Ålandsbanken||Not available in test environment||n/a||n/a|
|S-Pankki||Not available in test environment||n/a||n/a|
# Try out FTN
To test any eID method in the Signicat Dashboard, you need to first add them to your sandbox account in Authentication > ID methods (opens new window). Find out how to enable FTN in the Add the ID method section.
In your sandbox account, you can test FTN with a few simple steps:
- In the Signicat Dashboard, go to Authentication > ID Methods (opens new window) and click Test ID methods to start the demo.
- (Optional) If you activated other eID methods, choose FTN from the list.
- Choose a Finnish Identity Provider from the list (e.g. Nordea).
- In the provider-specific demo environment, enter the credentials of a test user. For example, for Nordea Bank:
- User ID:
- User ID:
- Click OK to proceed or, depending on the Identity Provider, continue with the authentication flow.
Below, you can see what the flow looks like:
You logged in successfully! At this stage, a potential end-user would have completed the authentication flow using FTN. In production, they would be redirected to the redirect URL you configure in your preferred authentication protocol. Learn how to connect to FTN with a protocol in the Setup of FTN guide.