- Register a client: You will be provided a link to the sign in with Microsoft page.
- Include only when scoped checkbox: The broker provides scoped IdP functionality.
- Response URL: A URL that identifies the address at which the authentication provider would like to receive responses.
- Client ID: Unique identifier for the client.
- Client Secret: A uniquely generated string used for client authentication.
- Select attribute filter: Select an attribute filter (see Attribute Filters for more information).
- Response attribute mappings: The user can choose to customise the name of the attributes received in the response body. You can provide none or multiple name-to-name mappings.