# Setup of FTN
You only need one integration towards Signicat to offer end-user authentication flows with all the Finnish BankIDs (or IdPs) within the framework of the Finnish Trust Network (FTN)
For more general information on how to integrate with Signicat, see the Authentication quick start guide.
# Initial preparations
This setup guide assumes you have completed the following initial preparations:
- Sign up to the Signicat Dashboard (opens new window).
- In the Signicat Dashboard, set up an organisation, an account and a domain.
We recommend you to create a Sandbox account to test our services before implementing them in production.
# Add the ID method
- In the Signicat Dashboard, navigate to Authentication > ID methods (opens new window).
- To enable FTN, click Add new in the top right.
- Choose FTN from the list of available ID methods. Then, click Save.
- Now you can see FTN listed and enabled with status "Active" in the list of ID methods (opens new window).
Try it out!
In the Signicat Dashboard, you can try out any eID method in just a few clicks. Find out how to test FTN in the Try out FTN section.