# Information package for the MitID end-user campaign
The MitID program has created an information package for service providers to be used in the MitID campaign towards end-users. The package contains documents about primary messaging, timings and guidelines for the usage of UX materials (logos, illustrations and images) and communication. There is also a link to questions and answers. The package documents are in Danish only:
- Preparation package for service providers (pdf).
- Guidelines for creative materials and communication (pdf).
- Logo, illustrations and images (zip).
- How to prototype (for internal use only). This document contains a link to a MitID prototype that should not be shared with end-users. Please contact your onboarding manager in Signicat to get this document.
- Questions and answers (pdf).