# Start using Signicat Express
To start using Signicat Express, sign up for a free test account. This will allow you to obtain your API credentials and start testing our solutions.
When you're ready to start using Signicat Express in production, follow the instructions in Upgrading to production.
# Logging in to the developer dashboard
If you have a free test account, log in to the test developer dashboard at dashboard-test.signicat.io (opens new window).
If you are already in production, log in to the developer dashboard at dashboard.signicat.io (opens new window).
The login process is the same in both cases:
- Click Log in.
- Choose the identification method you used to sign up.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Show me how
# Upgrading to production
If you want to use Signicat Express in production, upgrade your test account.
- Log in to the test dashboard (opens new window).
- View your account and click To Production on the left side of the screen.
- Select your desired plan from the list. If you choose the Core plan, you will be instructed to contact our sales department.
- Review your order and click Next.
- If required, provide your company's details and select the products and ID methods you want to use. Then, click Next.
- If required, fill in additional information as requested to obtain the necessary certificates for the ID methods you have selected. Then, click Next.
- On the list that is displayed on the screen, select which kinds of personal data you will process with your account. Then, click Next.
- Review and confirm your order.
- Read the contract and click Approve. Sign it using your preferred ID method.
- Wait until your account is generated.
- You can now start using your Signicat Express account in production! Go to dashboard.signicat.io (opens new window) and log in with the same ID method you used for the test dashboard.
After your production account is created, you might have to provide additional information. For example, to use certain ID methods, you will have to give us some extra details so we can enable them for you. If this applies to your account, we will send you the relevant links by email.