# Profile and settings
You can edit your user profile and the portal settings by clicking on your name, which you can find on the top right corner of the screen.
# Personal settings
On the "Personal" tab, you can edit your own personal information, the default language of the Sign Portal, and the login methods you use to log in. Changes you make here only affect your account.
# Portal settings
This tab is only available for administrators. The changes made here affect all portal users. You can do the following:
- Change the default language for all users of the Sign Portal.
- Upload a custom backdrop for the portal (all image file types are supported, file must be 5 MB or smaller).
- Upload a custom logo for the portal (all image file types are supported, file must be 1 MB or smaller).
# Signature settings
On the Signature tab, administrators can do the following:
- Set the default language of signing orders. This will be the default language of the signing interface and any notifications that are sent out to recipients.
- Configure default signing methods. The methods selected here will be preselected when each new signing order is created.
- Edit the name of the sender that is displayed in SMS notifications.
On this tab, administrators can also configure default signing methods and the name of the sender that is displayed in SMS notifications.