# Signicat Sign Portal
The Signicat Sign Portal is a flexible solution to get documents signed online.
On the Signicat Sign Portal, you can set up signing orders and send them to the people that have to sign them. These are some of its main features:
- Add one or more signers. Signers can be required or optional.
- Add one or more documents to be signed. You can also include attachments if you need signers to view certain files, but not sign them.
- Allow signers to sign the documents with one or several of the eID methods that Signicat offers. The full list of available eIDs can be found here.
- Set a deadline for signers and send them automatic reminders.
- Add contacts to the portal. This allows you to send signing orders without having to enter each signer's personal details manually.
A 14-day trial is available for the Signicat Sign Portal, no setup required:Start your trial
# Signing methods
Note that the identification methods available on your portal may differ depending on your plan or your configuration. If you're on a trial, you only get access to a limited selection of eID methods.