# Backend-initiated operations: URL construction
This page contains URL construction guides in the context of backend-initiated operations.
Details specific to the construction of the signing URL for the backend-initiated Consent Signature operation are included in the backend-initiated Consent Signature operations process description.
# Requests and responses
| ||Random text used together with |
The session state can be compared when callback/ redirect data is received from Signicat.
| ||Code to be used with Encap.|
| ||URL (towards Signicat's backend) that is used to get the status of the ongoing operation.|
| ||URL (towards Signicat's backend) that is used to signal the completion of the transaction.|
This will need to be used when the merchant's app gets notification from MobileID that the registration is done.
| ||Device ID|
| ||PKCE Code Challenge. Base64UrlEncoded SHA256 of the the value for |
| ||PKCE Code Challenge Method. Recommended: S256|
# Further reading
- MobileID InApp overview
- Mobile app-initiated operations via OIDC
- Mobile app-initiated operations: URL construction
- Mobile app-initiated operations: Finalise operation
- Backend-initiated operations via OIDC
- Backend-initiated operations: URL construction
- Backend-initiated operations: Finalise operation
- MobileID InApp electronic signatures
- MobileID InApp upgrade guide