# Information package for the MitID end-user campaign
The MitID program has created an information package for service providers to be used in the MitID campaign towards end-users. The package contains documents about primary messaging, timings and guidelines for the usage of graphical elements (logos, illustrations and images) and communication. There is also a link to questions and answers. The package documents are in Danish only:
- Time plan for the campaign (pdf).
- Preparation package for service providers (pdf).
- Campaign elements (zip). Note: Please, do not share the campaign elements on your website before 6 October.
- Design manuals (zip).
- Logo, illustrations and images (zip).
- End-user training (pdf).
- How to prototype (for internal use only). This document contains a link to a MitID prototype that should not be shared with end-users. Please contact your onboarding manager in Signicat to get this document.
- Questions and answers (pdf).