# Use cases
Here are some use case examples to better understand how you can use the Risk and Identity services (for both persons and organisations):
- Basic/identity information for customer onboarding and attribute enrichment.
- Finance/credit risk rating information.
- Identify the ultimate beneficiary owner (UBO) of an organisation.
- Retrieve roles and ownership information of an organisation.
- Get the pep/sanction status of a person and organisation.
- Verify the ownership of bank accounts.
- Get the signatory rights of an organisation.
- Validate the identity of persons from around the world.
For conceptual information about these services, see Types of data sources.